What’s in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company building products that help nonprofits fundraise more effectively so they can change the world
- Competitive pay
- Health, vision, dental insurance, fitness plan reimbursement, life and disability insurance, and a retirement savings plan
- A flexible paid time-off policy and paid holidays
- Paid volunteer time off so you can make good things happen in your community
- 3 weeks paid parental leave (after 12 months of employment)
- Time off to vote
- The hardware you need to get the job done!
- Lots of Qgiv gear to add to your wardrobe (we have some of the softest shirts around)!
CAUTION: Any job openings that appear on external job boards which are not listed on this careers page are not authorized by Qgiv and should be disregarded. Qgiv will never ask for sensitive personal information outside of our secure application portal, nor will we ask you for personal banking information or for you to pay for anything during the application/interview process. No job with Qgiv will ever require an employee to handle or transmit company funds. If you need help reporting a potentially false job opening, or have any questions about the legitimacy of a job opening, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-855-9595.
Life at Qgiv
We strive to create a culture in which individuals can grow personally and professionally, while maintaining a work environment you truly look forward to every day. Most importantly, we know that at the end of the day, our software helps make the world just a little bit better.